Brings together the region’s diverse education providers and vested agencies to work together to influence, improve and advocate for the best possible educational outcomes for all students educated on the Sunshine Coast
Our vision is to have the Sunshine Coast region be an educational destination recognised for the excellence of its educational institutions, the significant opportunities, pathways and experiences provided for students and enhancing an understanding of the vital contribution that education makes to regional growth, economic development and regional prosperity.
Education Sunshine Coast brings together the region’s diverse education providers and vested agencies to work together to influence, improve and advocate for the best possible educational outcomes for all students educated on the Sunshine Coast. This includes:
- representing the common interests of education providers on the Sunshine Coast;
- galvanising collaboration between providers around a shared vision;
- enhancing the educational opportunities and outcomes for students on the Sunshine Coast;
- encouraging increased access to, and participation in, consistently excellent education; and
- attracting and retaining students to the Sunshine Coast.
- Socially responsible.
- Recognising the importance and value of consistently excellent education.
- Promoting the principles of collaboration, as well as competition, to improve education standards, accessibility and market size.
- Modelling trust in working together for the common good of the Sunshine Coast.
- Making our education offering locally accessible, and very attractive to those outside the region.
- Focused on results - in overall growth of the sector, increased local participation rates and subsequent improvements in community prosperity.